MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) technology has become the new standard for connecting voice and data of three or more sites. Its method of setting up data packet pathways allows “any-to-any” connections of sites, rather than routing them though hubs. Among the numerous benefits are:
- As a private network, it is not subject to the delays of the public Internet
- Supports real-time prioritization of applications like voice, video, etc.
- Enables class of service traffic prioritization, based on your preferences
- Ensures quality of service – guaranteed service on a private network vs. the public Internet
- Excellent foundation for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Economic scalability and efficiency
Find out more about Grudi Associates’ Wide Area Networking Services.